This is what’s best for your business. Gather your paperwork as you get it. Keep it organized. Get into a rhythm of turning in your paperwork each month at about the same time. We’ll make it easy for you.
Use a paper clip to gather receipts
Group them by payment account. For example:
- One paper clip holds receipts the company’s chequing account
- Another for the savings account
- And a third for the credit card account
On each receipt write what it’s for, if it’s not obvious.
- On a meal receipt note who you dined with
- If some materials were bought for a particular customer’s job, and you are tracking that, then note the project number or customer’s name
- If the receipt has personal items on it, then circle them and make a note accordingly
Print your account statements
When the bank and credit card account statement(s) are ready, print it/them out and attach to their batch of receipts.
- Put the receipts into an envelope that Minaris will supply to you for free. It is labelled with your company’s name, your name and the month.
- Turn it in to Minaris and we’ll take it from there!